12.24.2008

Twas the night before Christmas...


And all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring...
not even a mouse...
When all of a sudden in my ears I did hear,
A gunshot that rang through the night sky so near.
I sprang to the window and threw open the sash,
Just to see a in the distance, a faint ruby flash.
It was Rudolph! He exists! but not for much longer,
Apparently he had been shot down by one much stronger.
While he fell through the sky, antlers a-flalin,
I heard in the distance, that stupid b!tch Palin.
"Oh deary me!" she cried with delight!
"How easy to shoot when with that glowing red light!"
"I was just thinking, ya know, that I needed some meat,
and, golly gee whiz, the kids wanted to help with the feast!"
"So we hopped on our snow mobiles (or whatever the hell she calls them) even the little retarded one,
And I handed them each their own, personal gun.
"And, well, ya know, we saw this red light kinda zooming around through the sky,
And I thought, what the heck?!? I bet that darn thing'd make a right tasty pot pie."
"But Ms. Palin! Why would you do such a thing?!" I cried in despair.
"I may not answer the questions that you want to hear, but I'm going to talk straight to the American people and let them know my track record also." She replied with a dumb stare.
"What? I've heard that line before! You must be some spawn of satan come to ruin Christmas!" from her some answers I sought.
"Absolutely not. I think that, if I were to give up and wave a white flag of surrender against some of the shots that we've taken, that ... that would ... bring this whole ... I'm not doing this for naught."
"Oh wow, 'naught'! what a big word for you sarah! Wait, i'm missing my point here!" I cried
"You killed the most famous reindeer of them all....." I sadly sighed.
As she dragged off the dying red light in the cold dreary night,
I couldn't believe Christmas Eve had brought such a sight.
On a good note however, as I gazed on her with the corpse she did carry,
It was great to know that the dumbass wouldn't be in our white house come January.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment