12.11.2008

To.Alex

Yesterday as I finished up my last class, I received a nice letter from one of my less than lovely students. I don't think she has participated in class even once--she is usually sleeping or straightening her hair or playing cards or talking in korean with her boyfriend....anything but speaking English. She is one of the "cool" girls with a major teenitude. But, apparently she does know some English, i have proof now. Here is a transcription of the letter, it's pretty cute:

To. Alex
Hi Alex my name is 신소라 (Sin Sora).
Alex Cute. me too ^^*
Alex, school fun? ㅋ
I'm not like school
Bye Bye (picture of heart) Alex.
I love you.
~ (another picture of heart)

from. Sora.

After she gave it to me, she wanted candy, but I didn't have any. Now I know the price of love for ninth grade girls--Chocolate (strange, that doesnt seem to change much....).

No comments:

Post a Comment